Thursday, November 15, 2007

Black Friday

A few things you must know about me:
1. I love to shop
2. I am super frugal and pride myself of finding the best deals
3. I don't like the word cheap

Ok, so I just threw the last one in there. Anyways, I have been scanning the black Friday adds and reading over the latest leaks of info and mentally plotting my route. I live for black Friday!! Alright, I am exaggerating a little...but you get the point, right?

I have seen just about every store's add within a 50 mile radius and I only have a few things I MUST have and to be honest one of the the items (T.V.) is for my husband. I am really disappointed this year. It's like the big chain stores know that we will shop on black Friday so they just put up sales signs and try to fool us. To me 40% off is not a killer deal but I will buy just about anything that's over 75% (told ya I'm frugal).

That being said, you will still find me outside of a department store at 4am next Friday. I just can't resist a sale. I will keep you posted on what I buy and the fights I witness in the process. Tis' the season!

No comments: