Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i love being a girl

Isn't great how getting your hair done can make you feel like a million bucks instantly? Well, until you try to style it again on your own. lol
I seriously love being girly and getting hair done, pedicures, and even getting waxed. I know...I am crazy, right?
So I waited a few weeks longer than usual in my hair color maintenance and ended up needing some new color and a haircut as well. I am a dramatic person and my hair dresser (who I love) totally gets me and gives me the dramatic hair I love. And here are some photos of me sporting my new hair au' natural (no make-up):

Ok, so the first picture doesn't scream DRAMA! Keep scrolling down.

Never mind my crappy camera or my shiny forehead that has reflected off the flash on my camera (my husband was standing like 1 ft away when he took the pic).

And if you are wondering...yes, I am in my guest bathroom. The lighting seems to be best there (or not based on these photos).

1 comment:

Diario de Elysia said...

Smokin'! LMAO

Yeah I lag on that kind of stuff. I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year. Blech...and I haven't had a pedi in lord knows ho long!