A friend of mine forwarded this e-mail to me and I found it quite amusing so I am sharing it with you. I am usually not a big fan of forwards but found this one funny and I sadly say some of these things. Oh, and I cleaned it up a bit.
9 things that piss me off
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People w ho are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butt!
5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and> stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'....Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that' s longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here?