Tuesday, September 16, 2008

South Dakota…

was great. It was beautiful with green hills and countryside. It was one of my favorite states we drove through.
We passed a ton of firework stores along the way and in South Dakota we finally stopped in one of them. They had a ton of stuff and the sales clerk was quite the salesman. He should be working for BMW selling cars. Unfortunately for him, I didn’t want anyone blowing off any fingers and we left with a small bag of fireworks.

South Dakota was a quick state to drive through and we continued on to our final state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? I am sending you this comment, because I am serching for blogger friends, and your site is interesting to me. I have an art blog here in San Diego, and I am curious if you would become my freind? Are you up to it?
I hope to see you soon on my art blog, and take care,
Sincerely,
Jesse

Lacy said...

Thanks Jesse! Ah, how I love the San Diego beaches. drooling