My to do list for tomorrow looks like this:
- two loads of laundry
- post office to mail and stop mail
- finish packing suitcases
- clean out car
- morning interview with newspaper editor (includes pictures so I must wear make-up, blah!)
- shave legs (important when you are wearing shorts)
- bath for my son
- tidy up house (much more work than it sounds)
- add toiletries to bag
- make sure gas tank is full
- plug in car (no it's not electric...it's cold up here)
and that is just for tomorrow. Wait until Tuesday when I am running to get the dog to the sitter, load up the car, shovel a path to get out (snow), and get to a friend's house who will drive me two hours to the airport. But once I arrive in sunny Arizona it will all be worth it. I will replace my wool socks and boots for a pair of flip flops and will soak up some sun.
So take care and check back in a few weeks for some great photos and 7 things you must know about me.