Friday, January 29, 2010

my MUST make list for 2010

I love finding inspiration from other crafty ladies in blogland. I have compiled a list of projects I plan (hope) to do this year.


1. Pottery Barn Kids Cameron bookcase from Knock Off Wood. I want to make one in black for my entry way.





2. Fabric covered headboard tutorial from Living wih Lindsey. I may choose another method but have a spare door in the garage so it makes sense to try this one.




3. No sew roman shades from Thrifty Decor Chick (love her blog).






4. Ballard Designs inspired shelves from TDC (told you she rocks).






5. Ballard Designs inspired patchwork wall art by Hope Studios.





6. The black door by Just A Girl. I love the house number on the door but am leaning towards a red door at the moment.



7. Another fav from Just A Girl is her organization station. I LOVE the vinyl calendar used as a dry erase board. LOVE IT!!


8. I must to make a ruffle butt onesie from this tutorial.

9. Onesie dress tutorial found here. I have to make my baby girl a few of these. So cute! I am loving having a girl!


I am sure I'll find more great ideas as I go! Thanks to all the crafty ladies who shared their creative ideas!

edited to add:

Oops, I didn't post the beadboard wallpaper I told a friend I would post. A cranky baby distracted me. Here's the link .

Here's another console table that looks thinner and super easy to make. I plan to make in black with a small shelf for a basket for keys and mail. This will work perfectly for our other entry way. I even have two stray ottomans to put under it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I love that first project, soo pretty! I want a slim console table for our entry way, have you seen anything like that among your fellow handy ladies?

And you posted on my blog about paintable beadboard, LOL I just went to Lowes yesterday to purchase it. Too funny, I was looking through a few bloga and HAAAAAAH there it was, in all its beautifulness! We have a huge snow storm this weekend (well huge for us haha) and I will be adding the wallpaper, and chair rails to the bathroom.

That onsie is tooooo cute!