1. Pottery Barn Kids Cameron bookcase from Knock Off Wood. I want to make one in black for my entry way.
2. Fabric covered headboard tutorial from Living wih Lindsey. I may choose another method but have a spare door in the garage so it makes sense to try this one.
3. No sew roman shades from Thrifty Decor Chick (love her blog).
4. Ballard Designs inspired shelves from TDC (told you she rocks).
5. Ballard Designs inspired patchwork wall art by Hope Studios.
6. The black door by Just A Girl. I love the house number on the door but am leaning towards a red door at the moment.
9. Onesie dress tutorial found here. I have to make my baby girl a few of these. So cute! I am loving having a girl!
edited to add:
Here's another console table that looks thinner and super easy to make. I plan to make in black with a small shelf for a basket for keys and mail. This will work perfectly for our other entry way. I even have two stray ottomans to put under it.