Tuesday, June 10, 2008

more things I must have

Ok, so here is another 'must have'. It's a hanging fish bowl perfect for Betta fish. It's cool looking and perfect for people with limited counter space or a cat who must eat your fish. I think I fall into both categories.



We are still waiting to hear if we will be moving in the next few months so I will have to wait on this one but will definitely be buying one or two hanging bowls as soon as I know where we will be living for the next few years. Want to get one? I found them at Petco on sale for $15.99 plus shipping. I also saw some on e-bay for a few bucks less.
Oh, and remember my cupcake post? Yeah, the one before this one. I found the pan at a JoAnn's craft store and used a 40% off coupon making it only $20. I will post pics soon of my cupcake. Be forewarned...it looks nothing like the one in the store's pictures.

No comments: