Sunday, June 1, 2008

oh my cupcake

Have you ever seen something like this before? It's great! Really...I am totally in awe of this giant cupcake mold.
You can use ice cream as the topping (see 1st picture), just use frosting, or go above and beyond and make something like this:

This one is from Williams Sonoma for $35 bones but after doing some research because I MUST own one of these I also found out that Wilton makes the same mold. I found the Wilton one online at Target for only $27.99. My son's birthday is in less than a week so I am going to run to Target and maybe a few other stores and see if I get lucky.

1 comment:

Cierra Pera said...

Hey- so cute! I'm going to look into that!
I wanted to tell you about the company I found for my photography site- http://www.bludomain.com They are getting huge so responses can be slow but it's so worth the money- way cheap! Thought you might like to grow you biz with it! Check them out. Or check out my site www.cierraperaphotography.com It totally brought my target market up! Late!