Sunday, September 20, 2009

decorating for fall

The leaves are starting to fall and turn beautiful shades of orange, red, and yellow. The weather is finally starting to cool off (don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the warm weather), and it's starting to feel like fall.

I am less than two weeks away from baby day and so I have made a point to start getting up my fall/ Halloween decorations while I still can. My husband and son will add the rest of the Halloween once we get into October but I put up a few things just to set the mood (and because I wanted them a certain way). This is our first fall in our new home and so I am still trying to buy decorations for this home and figure out where I can put what we already have. I know that trying to get this all done with a new baby seems a little crazy but I LOVE decorating for the holidays!

Please forgive bad photos. I have my baby/hospital bags packed and refuse to take the camera out in case I forget to put it back so these photos were taken with my cell phone.


Of course, there is much more to get done but here is my modest start. I am hoping to pick up some more of those fall berry vines from Michael's this week. They are so fabulous and addicting!


And no, I don't have a horse. I just haven't managed to print out the photo for that frame yet.

No comments: