Sunday, November 8, 2009

a month in review

Geesh! It's already been a month since my last post. Where did the time go? Oh, wait...it was spent caring for a newborn, making costumes, having family visit, and taking care of a sick kid. I guess time flies whether you are having fun or not.

It was so nice having our families out to visit and to have the extra hands to help out. It can be hard having them on the other side of the country, especially when our kids are little. Hopefully another grand child will be a good incentive for them to come back and visit again soon.
Speaking of the new baby. She's 6 weeks old this week. That seems so old and yet so young all at the same time. Here she is at 2 weeks.
And 1 month old.



Gosh, I love this picture.
Our family actually left on Halloween which was a bummer but we still dressed up and had fun. Well, my son and husband did anyway. Here's Super Mario & Luigi.

I love that my husband likes to dress up and go trick or treating with our son. He's really just a big kid which is great for our kids. = )

Now that Halloween is behind us I am trying to prepare for Christmas. Hey, I have to start early or I just won't get it all done in time. In fact, I am about 50% done with my Christmas shopping. My goal is to start getting up all the Christmas decor and finish my shopping early so that I can sit back and enjoy all the festivities this holiday season.

No comments: