I think the title says it all on this one. I took great photos of the whole process to share with you but they disappeared when my hard drive crashed along with 5 years old of photos.
Still wanna cry just thinkig about that.
My assistant was very happy to help me show you the goods used.
I grabbed a canvas 2 pack from Michaels (don't forget your coupon), some masking tape, paint, paint brush, and this little decorative tree I got from Ikea a couple years back that has yet to find it's purpose in my home.
I basically followed the design of the tree with the tape making sure to split the tree in the middle of the two canvases. After I was done taping the design I started painting. I needed 2 coats. When dry pull off the tape and wa-la. My lines weren't perfect (which is what I was going for) but I bet if I used some green or blue painter's tape they would be. I used the color we used on the opposite wall.
So there you have it. For under $10 that blank spot on top of my dresser is finally filled. Oh, and I must thank my fabulous hubby who saw that I hung these completely crooked and fixed them for me. Thanks Honey!