Saturday, June 25, 2011

terrible me

It's been months since I posted an update on my blog.  To be honest I have considered whether I wanted to close it down or maybe take a break from blogging.  I'm sure many of you moms out there understand how hard it is to find the time to blog (or take 15 minutes for yourself a day).  To make matters worse my awful 5 month long morning sickness just made it even harder to find any time to blog or do pretty much anything. 

But....I kept finding myself missing my blog and wanting to share my projects or news with my readers and decided after a nice break I'd like to come back and start blogging again.  I'm sure with a new baby due less than 2 months away I won't be posting regulary but I will be posting again.  Lots of updates coming soon!

No comments: