Friday, February 10, 2012

pinterest love.....

Everyone is on Pinterest these days and there is no wonder why.  It's AWESOME!!  And somewhat addicting as well.  I'm sure if you are anything like me you have many folders on pinterest.  Heck, I even have a folder for haircuts and styles I love.  Yeah, it's that bad.  But it could be worse, right????

Every Friday I am gonna attempt to share with you some of my latest Pinterest LOVE.  Here is what I'm loving today.

(must do this in my bedroom using a poem my husband wrote me)


(part of my inspiration for mykitchen remodel)

(this is hilarious, seriously)


6.
(made these with my son's boy scout den and they turned out so cute)

7.

8.
(my kids would LOVE this)

9.
(cute for Valentine's Day, but I might need a shorter heel)
10.




 

No comments: