Monday, May 21, 2007

8 things about me

I was tagged for the first time to do a meme by my friend Nicole. So here are 8 things about me.
  1. I have never been friends with a stripper.
  2. I am starting the process to adopt a child
  3. I still get butterflies when my husband kisses me
  4. I want to be a judge, a carpenter, a social worker, a teacher, and an OBGYN.
  5. I change my mind A LOT! I am always starting something and moving on to the next thing before I finish it. Notice all the career paths I would like to pursue.
  6. I worry that my son has ADD like his father and that it will be a constant struggle with him when it comes to school.
  7. when I was pregnant I grew a thin line of hair on my belly and my husband made fun of me so I shaved it. That was a big mistake because it just kept growing back. I wish someone told me not to shave it.
  8. I am embarrassed by my big feet. I wear a size 9 shoe and I am only 5'4''. I feel like it somehow represents my waist size and makes me feel fatter.

I am tagging: Danielle, Newly Wife , and Domestic Chicky. I would tag more but it looks like Nicole and I read many of the same blogs and I don't want to tag anyone twice.


RULES
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

No comments: