Friday, June 1, 2007

I want to squish you like a bug!

I am so pissed off right now and I can't write about it here.

Another moment when I wish I had a blog that was completely private so I can write what I want.

I am just so annoyed with ignorant people who believe that their position in life allows them to decided yours for you. Is it so hard to take a minute and to get to know someone before you label them? Or is it just easier to revert back to high school and let other people's opinions influence yours? I just want to scream, "GROW UP!" And when given a position of authority use it with pride and have some respect for those little guys because without them there wouldn't be a position for you.

I know this all makes no sense and I suck at writing when I am angry... and I will probably delete it soon. I just need to vent and need to be heard and this is as much as I can do (which totally sucks).

No comments: