Wednesday, August 29, 2007

crazy candle lady

Call me the crazy candle lady. Why, you ask? I have signed up for yet another venture. I am an over achiever who must take on too much. If not, then what would I complain about??

So I signed up with Gold Canyon Candles to sell, sell, sell!!! To be honest I doubt this will be hard since this stuff is like crack for the modern day housewife (or whoever). They smell so damn good and the best part is that they burn and then you need more. Cue...the crazy candle lady here to replenish your supply.

So if you need some candles give this crazy over achieving candle lady a call. Now I just need a monkey that dances and collects tips at my candle parties and I will be set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have monkey! remember your son? he likes money...so the hard part is getting the money FROM him when the parties done.