Sunday, August 5, 2007

weekend ramblings and tupperware



A while back some drama went down over here. We had some work related issues and I wrote about it...indirectly. To be honest I was at a lost for words at the time and oddly enough I am still at a loss for words on this subject. It has to do with my husband and it just eats me up to see him work so hard for nothing, or so it seems sometimes. Call it animal instinct, or motherly instinct but it's kicking in and I just want to protect my family (and yes, my husband as well). It's in my nature to do so.
I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that I KNOW my husband. The good, bad, and the ugly. If anyone knows his dirt it's me and he has made his share off boo boos but he is still the smartest and most determined man I know. I know his full potential and it's amazing. At this point
I think our only option is to move and start over. For the first time in a long time I don't really want to go. I have made some great friendships here. I know that I am rambling again and probably make no sense.


On a lighter note, I cleaned out my cupboard. My tupperware was bursting at the seams and I had so many mismatched lids/bowls. I threw most of it away and feel like a weight has been lifted. Why is it that when we clean out a room, our car, or a tupperware cabinet we feel so much better? Well, I am off to bed.

No comments: