Thursday, July 10, 2008

and so it begins

I am feeling pretty good, not great but good. I think by next week I will be back to my old self. I forgot how hard the recovery part of surgery could be. And to make matters worse all of our moving paperwork and processing started the day of my surgery.

We found out that we will be moved by the end of August. So much for 60 days, right? We started looking for a home to rent and found a whopping 2. One of which resembles a crack house and so now we are working out the details on the other home. We are hoping to find out tomorrow if the landlord will accept our terms. Cross your fingers for us, k?

We have also came to the realization that regardless of where we rent the house will be smaller and much older. I am talking wood paneling and linoleum. This will be a change for us and we will embrace it the best we can. We have already decided to sell most of our over sized and super contemporary furniture. So we also have people coming by daily to look at furniture. All this as I pop Morphine and just smile and nod as they talk. Thankfully, my husband is here to shew me into the other room to go lay down.

And so it begins and I have a feeling it's going to be pretty crazy around here for a while.

1 comment:

Diario de Elysia said...

Very Exciting Lacy.....

and you need to rest so you will heal!