Monday, October 27, 2008

25 forever

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I turn yet another year older, blah! For the last year (or so) I have been sticking with the great age of 25 and I just don't see how this year should be any different. 25 is a great age, right?

The upside of my reoccurring doom (oops, I mean birthday) is that I am treated like a queen and who doesn't love that?! I will most likely be woken by a slobbery kiss (reeking of morning breath) by my 4 year old and won't be asked to do much around the house. Housework can wait, right? I mean I only turn 25 once.

However tomorrow will be a special 25th birthday. My mom is flying in from Arizona and we are spending a night in Fargo. It'll be nice to have a wide variety of stores, movie theatres, restaurants, etc. Living up here in the sticks we just don't get those things (without a tank of gas and an hour or 2 of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse playing over and over in the car).

So we'll shop, get my hair done, eat at restaurants, and maybe see a movie. Then we'll head back here for a week's worth of fun with my mom. It's been about 2 months since I have seen her and we're pretty close so tomorrow can't come any sooner for me.
This photo was taken at our last Halloween party. Hopefully we'll get some new photos soon.
My beautiful mom is on the left, my son in the middle, and I am on the right. Please excuse the shiny forehead.

1 comment:

Cocoa Dreams said...

Lacy,
Happy Belated Birthday!!

Chasley