Tuesday, November 11, 2008

where did the time go?

I suppose I have been busy. My mom came to visit for my b-day and Halloween and that was a lot of fun. I had a fireman in the house.
And we did fun things like draw happy faces on marshmallows and watch their faces blow up in the microwave. I think I had a few too many smores.
The day after my mom left my back porch looked like this. So we raked it up and then the leaves fell again and it looked like this again.
A few days later our back porch looked like this. Luckily, it's starting to melt now and the sun is out but I am sure it's just a matter of days before the snow comes back.
The snow made me start thinking about Christmas which is right around the corner so I decided to make this.


and every throw needs a pillow, right? I plan on making some more with my scraps.
Oh, and I almost forgot. I got a haircut as well (and a little color). Sorry for the bad photo I think that is the effect of taking a picture in a hotel bathroom myself.
My in laws will be flying in to visit tomorrow for a week so I am sure I will be mia again for a while. Hopefully I will have more fun pics to post when I am back. Take care.

2 comments:

Diario de Elysia said...

I love all your creations. I wish it would snow here this year. I would love for the twins to see it!

Have fun with the IL's!

Lacy said...

Thanks! Maybe I can send you some of my snow. I am sure we will have enough.