Wednesday, April 29, 2009

in case she comes early

I finally got my sewing machine and supplies back out now that the river is finally receding and our fear of our homes being flooded is moving to the back of our minds. I have been trying to find the perfect pattern for a diaper dag but more importantly a spring bag. The grass is starting to turn green, the birds are back, and it feels like spring (as much as it can in North Dakota). I have this fabulous fabric by Anna Maria Horner that is waiting to be used and so hopefully I will find the perfect pattern soon.

In the meantime I finally got around to making my son a tooth fairy pillow. He's almost 5 and we probably have some time but we will be ready in case she comes early.
I added a little pocket in the back for tooth donations, treats, money, etc. You know, the important stuff.

No comments: