Monday, August 31, 2009

m.i.a.

It's been too long since my last post. I realized this today when my husband made a comment about me not posting any new blogs lately. I have just been so busy with my 5 year old starting school and getting ready for baby.

My son is officially a kindergartner and loves it. The first couple of days were hard on me but I am starting to enjoy the quiet time around the house where I can get stuff done. We are down to around 4-5 weeks until my due date and I still have a mound of baby clothes to wash, hospital bags to pack, the car seat needs to be installed, and I have a baby shower next week.

Oh, and we bought a new van. We had a Honda Odyssey that was coming out of warranty and starting to give us trouble so we decided instead of spending the extra $$ to get our van ready for winter we would just trade it in early and save ourselves the trouble later. We absolutely LOVE having a minivan and couldn't imagine anything else while our kids are still so young so we went with the Toyota Sienna and so far really love it. My son named the van Dave. The van looks like a Dave to me.

So as you can imagine, I will most likely be missing more often in the coming weeks. I have a lot to get done before the baby comes and lots of nesting to do!

No comments: