Tuesday, July 27, 2010

taking the plunge

I have been very busy lately (which is why I haven't posted) with the openning of my new Etsy shop.  After years of being told, "you should sell that" by friends and family members I have finally taken the plunge.  I'm starting small though since my time is limited with two kids a high maintenance baby.

I'm starting my shop off with my sweet tooth fairy pillows.


I originally made one for my son before lost his 1st tooth and it was a hit.

I got many requests from friends to make more but was 9 months pregnant and had more on my mind at the time. 

10 months later....

I've got a small army of sweet tooth fairy pillows made and more on the way.  I am trying to get them all completed to list on esty or to sell locally.  I've even added some girly tooth fairy pillows to the bunch.

I've got some other stuff for sale as well on Etsy and even more on the way.  It's all a work in progress but I feel like I'm moving in the right direction.  Here a link to {my shop}.

3 comments:

Mandy England said...

These tooth pillows are adorable! I love the bows :]

Lacy said...

Thank you Mandy!

Em {Emerging Em} said...

Congrats on opening a new Etsy shop! I just opened mine as well!